Sunday 10 February 2019

Obituary for Zak Sabbath, Disappointingly , in the Figurative Sense

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF

So looking back at my  regard for him as a friend and my  defending him, and the times that I would look at the evidence of his evil ways people would (very rarely even show) produce and would wonder if it was possible look past one's bias enough to make it worth the pretense of it.

Often this contemplation of biases would come after (fruitlessly) arguing with him about his bizarre refusal to acknowledge tone in online conversation or countless other shit.

Like .. is this guy actually insane? What would it take to convince me?

Turns out Mandy revealing just how fuck awful he'd been to her would indeed convince me:

https://www.facebook.com/amandapatricianagy/posts/10215845527064252

I'm a little curious if the insight Zak showed towards people ( even , stomach emptyingly, about the experiences of woman)  actually came from a place of genuine emotion.
Then all around that grain of care, layers and layers and layers of rationalization , in order to let him be an absolute cruel shit in pursuit of what ever he fucking wanted.
(so A Narcissist)

Or if it was just him just seeing a puzzle solution with no empathy or care about another human being?
(so a Sociopath)

I've seen plenty of people perform wokeness while trying to mask a callous disregard for others but that was always done in such formulaic and obvious way .
Never seen someone have genuine , intelligent shit to say about all that and simultaneously be evil.


Well, now I have. What a fuck. What an absolute wretch of a fuck of a little maggot of a man.
I thought for a while about a final confrontation before posting this but you  , Zak, deserve so very little now, and I can't see any outcome from that leading to decent reduction of your  chance of hurting other people in future.


And you do love the chance to talk in your defense , with your vast array of sophistry and term defining sleight of hand , I can't help but gleefully deny it to you here.
 I never did get why you gave so much of shit about your woke image being tarnished by slander, especially  if you were indeed a sociopath.
Is it because you had done too much work gaslighting and rationalization  and shield recruiting (hey welcome to my blog) and it was an affront to your pride to have it undone by some anime profiled weebs making shit up?

Like you have worked so hard to bury , contain, and invalidate any evidence, that the idea of people just making stuff up must of seemed so shocking to you.

Anyway, goodbye forever . I hope now only for an outcome in which you never hurt another person again.